What do you put on your face before getting pepper spray?
We do not recommend testing pepper spray on your face, it is a well-tested product you should not have any doubt.
Let me tell you pepper spray is made up of high oleoresin capsicum. This oil comes from plant chilli peppers.
Its concentration agents use is 5 – 10 % which can be high for a long-lasting effect. So it’s better not to test and trust the company and scientific labs.
But If you have the reason to believe you will be getting sprayed
We are here to advise you on that.
A thin coating of Vaseline on your face will do the trick, it will protect the skin to come in contact with hot pepper molecules
Wash your face with Castile soap before you get exposed
Take baby soap with you and wash it afterwards.
Make sure to prevent your:
Eyes: do not wear contact lenses while getting sprayed
Note: do not breathe fast, don’t let chilli get in your throat
Skin: Apply vaseline coating
Hair: wear a shower head cap
The protection we Recommend:
- Avoid the use of oils because they can trap chemicals and prolong exposure.
- Wash your clothes beforehand in an unscented and detergent-free soap.
- We recommend using an alcohol-based sunscreen. Getting sprayed on top of a sunburn is not fun.
- We also recommend using a face mask, baseball cap, big hat, or bandana for minimising skin exposure by covering up as much as possible.
- Gas masks provide the best facial protection, make sure it is properly fitted
- swimming goggles can be very helpful at those times.
- Don’t forget to dispose of or wash all the equipment after use, if they had came in contact with pepper particles.
If you are looking for a best Pepper Spray to buy online you can Click Here to See Result for Best Pepper Spray for Women.
You can browse and choose from a wide assortment of Pepper Spray online for men and women on BESAFE Forever Store
BE SAFE Forever offers a plethora of benefits like a wide range of options, multiple modes of payment, and convenient doorstep delivery.