Pepper spray: Uses, Effects & Treatments.
There is a very need of carrying a weapon in these modern times where crime rates are at their peak with you while walking alone on the streets and this weapon must not be as dangerous as a shotgun or knife it can harm the other person and yourself also.
Our generation requires some kind of weapon which is neither lethal nor toxic and easy to use and carry in daily life and here we have a solution for this which is Pepper spray.
What is pepper spray?
Pepper spray is one of the non-toxic weapons which you can carry legally anywhere in your bag, it is a privacy protection tool which usually comes in use for self-defence against any physical harassment or crime.
It is made up of Oleoresin capsicum, Hot chilly-pepper extracts which come from chilli capsicum plants, so the main components of it are all natural and do not harm any person permanently.
Yes pepper spray does smell bad and also can cause very little irritation in the defender’s eyes but it surely is a very good way to escape from danger because it can make another person down on their knees in seconds.
Physical Effects after use :
- Redness in eyes
- Burning pain irritation
- Tingling in nose
- Occasional blistering
- Itching on face skin
- Burning sensation
- Difficulty Breathing
Treatments & Remedies :
- Milk can help because it contains milk fat which is useful in relaxing burning sensations
- Lots of Cold water splashes on your face will give your skin a breath refreshment from the stress.
- Put an Ice pack on your face for at least 15 minutes to revive your cold and alive.
- Baby soaps are mostly non-oil-based soaps, which will help in relaxing without spreading more oil segments in your eyes.
Things to do to get pepper spray out of your eyes do as follows :
- Wash your eyes with cold water
- Saline solution can also help clean the eyes
- Wash your face gently with a non-oil-based soap
- To remove any ethyl ester acid avoid touching or rubbing eyes
- Use an ice pack to provide relaxation to your face
- If you are wearing contact lenses, remove and dispose of them immediately.
- Remove the clothes which may have some hot pepper particles
- Avoid standing in that same place, move from the area
- Try to catch fresh air
- In case any of any other symptoms visit to your nearest hospital
If you are looking for a best Pepper Spray to buy online you can Click Here to See Result for Best Pepper Spray for Women.
You can browse and choose from a wide assortment of Pepper Spray online for men and women on BESAFE Forever Store
These are also available on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com
BE SAFE Forever offers a plethora of benefits like a wide range of options, multiple modes of payment, and convenient doorstep delivery.