What neutralizes Pepper spray?
When pepper spray gets into someone’s eyes, it spreads a lot of burn and tension on the face of the victim.
Gagging, chest pain, dizziness, and difficulty breathing are some of the effects of pepper spray burn, if not treated rightly on time it can lead to gasping for breath or choking if the person is already having some respiratory diseases like asthma etc.
There are various Home Treatments which can help in neutralizes pepper spray from your eyes:
Milk: Milk can help because it contains milk fat which is useful in relaxing burning sensations
Cold Water: Lots of Cold water splashes on your face will give your skin a breath refreshment from the stress.
Saline Solution: It is a mixture of salt and water which usually comes in use for cleaning contact lenses, it can also help in neutralising hot burn.
Ice Pack: Put an Ice pack on your face for at least 15 minutes to revive your cold and alive.
Non-Oil-based Sap: Baby soaps are mostly non-oil-based soap, which will help in relaxing without spreading more oil segments in your eyes.
Things to do to get pepper spray oil out of your eyes instantly :
- Wash your eyes with cold water
- Saline solution can also help clean the eyes
- Wash your face gently with a non-oil-based soap
- To remove any ethyl ester acid avoid touching or rubbing eyes
- Use an ice pack to provide relaxation to your face
- If you are wearing contact lenses, remove and dispose of them immediately.
- Remove the clothes which may have some hot pepper particles
- Avoid standing in that same place, move from the area
- Try to catch fresh air
- In case any of any other symptoms visit to your nearest hospital
If you are looking for a best Pepper Spray to buy online you can Click Here to See Result for Best Pepper Spray for Women.
You can browse and choose from a wide assortment of Pepper Spray online for men and women on BESAFE Forever Store
BE SAFE Forever offers a plethora of benefits like a wide range of options, multiple modes of payment, and convenient doorstep delivery.